Sunday, March 29, 2009

He's On His Way...Home Sweet Home

It's been a busy few weeks here.
We've been stripping the old paint off and changing up the living room.
Moving furniture around and throwing things out.
Everything has to be done by Wednesday night.
Tony will be coming home for a week or so before the CD release show and touring begins.
He is homesick and wants to recharge.

My laptop went to Dell and it's in the process of being fixed.
Hopefully I will have it home soon and I can post all the other stuff that's been going on around here.

Some of the things I feel the need to blog about....

1. An old grade school friend finding me ...and no ...not from facebook.
2. A trip to the gyne after over 14 yrs... Yeah I know...don't yell at me.
3. Mammograms
4. Peri menopause and Panic attacks
5. Updates on the rest of the clan
6 New things at the office

Till then....

2 comments:

Blonde Goddess said...

Yeah...the doctor wrote me out an order to have a "smash my booby test".

Yay!

Nona Nita said...

A trip to the gyne after 14 years...wow, you may have just inspired me to go after 7 years. How did you ever get yourself to do it?