Sunday, November 16, 2008

Becoming an Author Groupie

Is there such a thing???

Victim...I mean author: Jen Lancaster

Browsing through Borders about 2 weeks ago, I saw a cover that caught my eye. I opened it up to the middle of the book and read. Then right there in the middle of a crowded Borders, I laughed so hard and loud that those around me turned and stared as if I was in the library and had just farted. I swear I think I peed a little.

After composing myself, I quickly went to check out with my book in one hand and a nice hot cup of cafe mocha in the other. Ahhhh bliss.

I finished the book in record time and quickly went back to Borders to buy her first and second books.




I don't think I've laughed so hard or been left with wanting to read more, in quite a long time.

And like a drug addict looking for their next fix, (Her next book comes out in the Spring of 2009) I read her blog from the beginning to now..I've told everyone I know they have to buy this book.


She is witty, rude, and HILARIOUS!!

Hmmmm she lives here in Chicago. I want to be her new best friend.


1 comment:

Jennifer R.D. said...

Ok I am going to have to check these books out! You're right she IS hilarious! I like your blog!
Jennifer R.D.
http://artisticallydesigneddiversions.blogspot.com/