Sunday, September 16, 2007

PURGE, PURGE,PURGE

It feels sooo good to simplify my life.

Yesterday I went through the living room and dining room (that are still under semi-construction) and started throwing things out. Not completely blindly but more or less.
If I haven't used it, needed it in the past year ...out it went.

The clutter is gone!!!

Today I'm going through papers and magazines that I threw in a box.
I still have a box in the extra bedroom of old magazines that I bought through the last two years but never read. Must be a obsessive thing, had to have them monthly but never would read them. So I'm sure there are techniques and wonderful art awaiting me.

I wish I could take a month off of work just to get this house where we want it.
The living room moved to the old studio in the basement. More of a family room and the living room will be more of a sitting/acoustic room with a baby grand and some acoustic guitars.
The baby grand by the picture window will look great.
But I still have to purge the old studio of stuff that never made it to the new one on the first floor.

My new laptop arrived this week in all its spendid RED glory. I got the new Dell XPS in RED!!!
With all the bells and whistles!! Now I need a new bag to carry it in, cause the one they gave me isn't what I wanted but hey my boss wants to buy it from me and then I can buy this one.

Way cooler and more me!!





No comments: