Friday, September 5, 2008

New Journal Brings New Opportunites




I found this book and thought it might help me with all the ideas I have swirling in my head for my new journal. You can read the reviews at Amazon I find funny is that this is SO not my type of book, yet it called me as I was browsing at Borders. It a whole Mind, Body, Soul book..it should help me get better insight into what makes me..me.

We all have that little voice in our heads that steer us in a direction. Call it womens intuition, sixth sense, God..whatever...I've finally learned to give into it and make no apologies for it. When I saw the book, something told me to grab it and without really looking inside, I bought it.
I'm glad I did. I'm taking my time with this.

As I start this new journey of self discovery and wondering where I am going, I'm once again shown a new path. One I wasn't looking for and not even considering.

Damien called me and asked me if I had any art I was interested in selling. Nope don't have anything but hmmmm selling?? I started asking a gazillion questions...Of course my dear son was too vague for mama's liking. his quick answer..talk to Sean.
Sean came over Wednesday and told me that there is this new shop that opened in July in Lakeview/Lincoln Park area. His friend is looking for local artists that are interested in selling their artwork. Sean thought of me. Its Eclectic...its vintage with a mix of funky and artist wares.





Now I have to figure what to do....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.