Saturday, August 9, 2008

My "ME" Day

Took Thursday off because.....my laptop is here again and because I needed a ME day.

So I began planning my ME day.. hmmm what did I want to do???

1. Read all my emails that I couldn't read due to hubby's too slow computer.

2. Check all the art I've missed during this downtime

3. Check out blogs

4. Pick up some paint I need for suziblu class I'm taking.

5. Work on some projects in progress.

6.Picinic in the park with my baby boy Desi.

7. Answer emails

8. Update my blog.

9. Clean up house and start laundry

10. Surprise hubby with dinner and a very cold beer when he walks in the door.

11. Go with David to a friends house to watch Bears pre-season game

Most to be done by 4 pm. Ambitious??? yes, for the time frame


What I actually ended up doing.....


1. read some emails.

2. Called BFF and let her know I was home so she could come over and hang out..in afternoon.

3. Bought paints and ran into a GF I haven't seen in bout 10 years...made plans for later in the day.

4. Sat in MAJOR traffic..OMG , don't people work on Thursdays???? or are they having their own me day?

5. Had 1/2 hr. with baby boy at the park..no picnic..mommy n him were meeting up with her dad for lunch. Dropped him back off just as it was time for them to leave.

6. Gathered all supplies needed for class and set aside.

7. Found a drawing I did last year for a class on faces. The instructor helped me with shading some of the hair. I was proud of my first attempt nonetheless.



6. Layered some more paint on one of my ongoing projects.






7. read some more emails..answered a few.


8. GF that has been MIA for 10 years came over.


9. Met Hubby at door with cold beer..um, no dinner


10 BFF came over with her new grandbaby and parents in tow.


11. Missed Bears game (David went) to make dinner for my company


12. Updated blog a little.



My days never work out like I plan...................

No comments: