Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 TBR Challenge Lite


There are so many books I've bought but haven't read and so many others I want to read, that I figured I should join the challenge.


My list for this year is short so that there is no pressure. 6 books in 12 months. I can do that.


1.Dead Center- Shiya Ribowsky

2. The Glass Castle- Jeannette Walls

3. But Inside I'm Sreaming-Elizabeth Flock

4. Everybody into the Pool- Beth Lisick

5. Tales from the bed- JeniferEstess

6. Pretty in Plaid-Jen Lancaster


a. Time of My Life-Allison Winn Scotch

b.The Department of Lost & Found -Allison Winn Scotch

The first 5 I already have, just haven't had a chance to read them yet. The last one is a must read but won't be out till April.


So there it is

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the Glass Castle. I'm also anxious to read Jen's new book. She's a hoot!