Thursday, January 1, 2009

Exploding into 2009


WARNING: If bodily functions are offensive or disturbing to you, if reading about this gives you visuals (as they do me) Stop right here...Do NOT read any further.



I woke up yesterday morning at 1:30 am with a cramp and a gurgle.


Gurgles scare me.


I flew not walked downstairs. It's times like these that I curse David for not finishing the upstairs bathroom. Between sitting on the pot and leaning into the sink, what floats through my head??


"Well that's one way of saying good bye to 2008."


I went back to bed and repeated the above 3 more times till I gave up and laid on the couch, which is a mere 15 ft from the bathroom.


This continued till 4 am, when I finally got some sleep before getting up for work. I'm such a trooper..I went to work. Only lasted there 3 hours and I went home. It's a miracle there were no accidents en route.


So, as everyone else was bringing in the year with imported beers and foo foo drinks,

I was in bed with my ginger ale and the stomach flu.


Yea!!! Happy New Year



signature

No comments: