Thursday, January 8, 2009

Whadaya Mean I Can't Tell Anyone???


I'm on my way home from work and talking to Tony on my cell, when he tells me some BIG..I mean HUGE news.
Then adds....."Please don't tell anyone yet." Huh???
Do you not know who you are talking to?
And just like that, he tells me he has to let me go cause he is on his way to practice.

Quickly I call him back to get the ok to tell his dad. He laughs and gives me the ok and says he is only telling his siblings and Laura till everything is in place.

I so suck at keeping big news in.

I pounce on David as soon as I walked in the door. In typical verbal diahrrea form, out spills this fantastic news. His reaction?? "Oh cool."
THAT'S IT???
God I hate laid back people sometimes.

So now I have all this amazing info and I'm busting to tell the world...and I can't...I PROMISED.
Shit this so sux!

If I give a hint..it's not really blabbing is it???


Music and a certain well known station..


That's all I'm saying..lips are now sealed.

No comments: